Friday, April 6, 2007

Not Much to Tell

Somethinkorother asked in one of the comment sections about Nick booting me and SFChick from his site. I've been kind of expecting someone to ask about that eventually.

The truth is, y'all know as much about the reason as I do. I've e-mailed Nick about that to say "Oh. Okay," and other issues since then, basically about administrative stuff, but I didn't ask him to explain himself further. And of course, he's a loyal reader and commenter over here; y'all could take a lesson or two from him on that score.

Most alcoholics know and try and follow the AA mantra, even though they still drink. You know: accept the things I can't change, change the things I can, wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off know the difference?

I can't change Nick's mind, nor would I want to. Therefore, why would I ask for a complete explanation? I don't want to know. However, posting over here means I can ignore the primarily male sensibilities of Nick's readers. (Yes, guys, I could have gotten EVEN MORE mega-mommy than I used ta could. And I will. Be warned; I'm entering pre-menopause, and it won't be pretty.)

In the end: It was Nick's site, it's his choice, and it really is better this way.

(But y'alll can blame it on nekkid pictures of Ewan McGregor if you want to.)

5 comments:

Nick said...

I like people to think it's because I'm a flaming homosexual. I'm gonna go drink seven beers now.

Nick said...

A fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Wait! Where are these supposed photos? And how did I miss them?

BeerPup said...

I'll go hunt up those pictures for you. Or you can just watch Velvet Goldmine or The Pillow Book or Trainspotting or Young Adam if you want to see acutal video rather than a screen cap. Hell, Ewan's penis is everywhere. Should it be here, too?

somethinkorother said...

Nick! That's my beer limit too! Wow!