Sunday, April 1, 2007

Martinsville NASCAR recap

Jimmie: Well, I liked the bottom. I stayed on the bottom. It was totally fair for me to stay on the bottom.

Jeffy: I tried to fuck him. I bumped his ass a bunch of times, but he wouldn't let me in. I hired an asshole who won't let me...oh, never mind.

Denny: I'm tramuatized.

Junebug: Y'all REALLY want me to comment on that shit???

Smoke: Where's my moneky?

*For those of you who are totally confused, it's a NASCAR thing. If you really want me to explain, I'd need charts and graphs and an easel. And beer.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Shit, I'm SO close on this... makes me want to get back into NASCAR.... just in time for the Samsung 500.

somethinkorother said...

so, I went back and read Nick's site. You know for shits and grins and I see that you were really kicked off of sorts. What's the story?