Friday, April 20, 2007

Archival delusion from 2004

I just attended my first meeting of the Hedonistic-Operative, Technical Covert Undercover Neo-Theocratic Secret Reconnaissance subUrban Sisters (HOTCUNTSRUS), Frisco Branch.

Great group of women. Plus, our kids get to play together while we plot our objectives.

First and foremost, we think people should make love, not war. If that doesn't work, kick some ass. The actual details of our operation are confidential, but if y'all see a bunch of women in your neighborhood with machine guns and strollers, sleep well knowing we've got things in hand.

We're also doing a book club, so that should be fun.

Our arch-rivals are the TWATS (Totally WAy Too Suburban) group from Plano. We're in competition to see who can take out the ice cream trucks first. A win-win situation.

2 comments:

Nick said...

My sister is a member of TWATS, but a HOTCUNTSRUS wannabe. I know its against your principles but please leave her alone while I work on her... I think I can move her in your direction.

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

What book are you going to read? I'm always looking for something new.