Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lovin' that man o' mine

I was just considering a trip to the store. I have to get the timing right on these trips, sometimes. Usually I try to go in the afternoon, but before the kids are out of school, because they really don't like going to the store with me. I get really bossy at the store: "No, we can't have 'Super Sugar Poof Cereal, now with meth!'" "No, you can't have another water cannon." "Let your sister out of the freezer--she's turning blue." "I'm pretty sure handicap cart racing isn't going to be a new NASCAR tier any time soon."

Basically, I only wanted to go to the store for beer, because I know for a fact I only have 5 Shiners left, which is the lowest I ever allow the inventory to get before 6pm.

Then I double-checked the fridge and remembered: The Jesus of Cheese bought me beer on Sunday! I have LOTS of beer!

O, how I love that man.

No comments: