Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hiya, Googler!

Just want to make a post that hit all the topics that bring new folks here from Google searches. The following statement is a total lie:

The other day my husband The Jesus of Cheese was playing "Roxanne" on his Joe Satriani Ibanez and I was counting up just how many times they sing "Put on the red light" in that song. Then I asked him to play "Girl from Ipanema" because that song's from Brazil, right? Then, since my TMJ (temporomandibular joint) Disorder hasn't been acting up, I gave him a blow job. But I didn't finish because the NASCAR race came on. Too bad, so sad.

Once again, this didn't happen.

Oh, I forgot one: I know how to make a hobby horse out of cardboard but I'm not going to tell you how because I tried to write down the steps and it's a really LONG "how-to" post. But maybe I could give you a clue.

Um, okay, there's a picture of the hobby horse somewhere on the blog. That should give you a clue. Oh, and to hold it together, use Liquid Nails. Buy it at Home Depot.

No comments: