Sunday, November 11, 2007

As the NASCAR season winds down

Here's my race fan soul-searching top ten list.

1. I hate that cheater Chad Knaus.

2. I no longer hate Gordon and Johnson. Don't love 'em but...don't hate 'em.

3. ESPN race coverage sucks. They seem to be entirely missing obvious marketing issues, such as: a lot of people DO hate Gordon and Johnson and don't care to see them every moment of the race, nor hear about them for most of the pre-race coverage. We KNOW one of them will win the cup, we don't care which one will, and it's BORING!

4. I still can't wrap my head around Gibbs cars racing Toyotas.

5. I'm looking forward to Junior having a car that won't blow up on him.

6. I have a theory that Harvick wouldn't need anger management if he wasn't driving such an ugly car.

7. I'm really going to miss the Budweiser "Crazy Mutant Desert Guys" commercial. It's just not the same on YouTube.

8. Edwards is still a bully, Kurt's still a weenie, and Kyle's still a perve.

9. Next year I'm going to buy my Texas Motor Speedway in the cheap seats again. I missed yelling at other people's kids.

10. I hate that cheater Chad Knaus.

No comments: