Friday, April 11, 2008

Bye, BeerHound

This past week, my sister The BeerHound has been down for a visit. When I booked her flight, she asked to please fly Northwest because American has lost her luggage--well--EVERY time she's flown here, except for once. So I booked her on Northwest, since the price was the same.

She actually came for the NASCAR race last Sunday, but was given bonus days off work so she stayed a couple extra. Lucky me! Because we painted my bathroom.

It turns out that my bathroom is bigger than my kitchen, because it took a LOT longer to paint the bathroom, and I'm not done yet.

Sick of painting, we went to the outlet mall today on our way to the airport. Then we got a call from the school--my daughter is "faking" illness again! (It's really a panic attack, but she's only 8...) I quickly dropped The BeerHound at the airport, just in case my daughter actually ralphed or something.

Alls I gots to say is, thank God BeerHound didn't fly American.

No comments: