Sunday, April 11, 2010

I was bad.

The last time I flew, I did something illegal.

You know when they ask, has anyone else handled your bags? Asked you to carry something, etc?

You say "No," and you really believe it, don't you?

This is from my (handwritten) journal entry:

This guy who has been sitting in front of me for about an hour, working on his computer, got a phone call 10 minutes ago. He started out talking while sitting in his seat but quickly got up. Can NO ONE in this country speak on the phone any more without the urge to multitask, even if it's only a facade? Guess not.

People used to have to stand still or sit to speak on the phone, since it was anchored to the wall.

The guy came back. I wonder if the guy to my right noticed what I did. Which was: I tore a blank page out of my journal and wrote: "You left your bag unattended! Bar Patron, DFW, beerpup (at) gmail (dot) com," and put it in his backpack. Wonder what the outcome will be?

The guy just took another call. Geez.

Non-sequiter: I'm really glad I haven't seen anyone in flip-flops yet today.

Man, that guy just dug thru his bag. I guess I put that note practically on top of his wallet. Let's just call him Mr. "O" for Oblivious.

Two lines, no thoughts, sorta drunk. Nachos sucked, just like last time I was here!

This is where we are before we're up in the air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I have to try that sometime when I see someone leaving their bags unattended. But wait.. Is it illegal?
Anyway, I like your blog! Charming and funny!
I've just started blogging, and I'm looking round to see how others are doing.. Very interesting indeed!