Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If Ever I Decide I Should Go Have a Kick-ass Cup of Coffee in Duluth and it Won't Be a Dream

'K. I'm gonna do it. Go to Duluth. This weekend. For NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

Well, that's definitely not true. I have reasons. None justifiable in and of themselves, but add them all together, multiply that by my various neruosis, and take the square root of that, and it will absolutely equal the monetary outflow divided by the pi of my family's forbearance in the matter.

Which means, fuckitall, I'm just going.

Thanks to my wonderful cousin Lisa at Carlson Wagonlit Travel Travel (no that's NOT a typo) in Fargo, my ever lovin' Jesus of Cheese, my welcoming Bosom Buddy Beth, and my gracious hosts SkyDog and Barbie, PerryDog and Sam.

Except, Barbie and PerryDog don't know yet they'll be hosting me. SHHHHHHH! IT'S A SECRET!

1 comment:

Rank and File said...

My kids were in Duluth with my parents a few weeks ago. They had never been there. They had a great time watching ships and going out to some point.