Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And his wedding anniversary is 02/20, BTW

I was just messing around on the Birthday Calculator and committed a Freudian slip.

After reading my own info, I thought I'd check out the Jesus of Cheese's info. While perusing, I thought, "Hm. We have the same Life Path number. I don't remember that from when I was on this page before..."

So I went back and checked. I had entered 05/21/1971. The Jesus of Cheese was born on 05/05/1971.

However, DoorKey was born on 05/21/1965. And I haven't dated him since my hair was fluffy (and red), I wore makeup every day, I thought marijuana was an evil, bad, sinful thing, and MTV actually played videos.

Freudian slip.

Hey, at least I didn't enter 08/13/1967 (PeeWee), or 01/27/1966 (DrumHedz AND Tommy).

But I can't remember Rob's, Mike's, Tim's, Mark's, or John's birthday. Okay, maybe Mark doesn't count because he was still secretly engaged to his ex-girlfriend while he and I were, um, keeping company. And Rob was a guido. Mike was a pathological liar who later became a stalker.

Tim and John, though, I should feel guilty about. I really should remember their birthdays. But they'll never know, now, will they?

Anyway, now that I think about it, DoorKey's birthday might be the 22nd. Whatever.

3 comments:

Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Interesting link. My life path number is an 8.

Rank and File said...

That is interesting. My path number is also an 8.
"You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22"

BeerPup said...

Mine's also 8.