Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pocono recap



Sorry for the writer's block lately. If I knew how to unblock it, I would.

However, I do have a few things to say about Tony Stewart's win on Sunday.

1) WA-FUCKIN-HOO!!!!!

2) Really, spectacular. Fun to watch/listen to. Hey, I had to hear the last 34 laps on the radio, and do NOT get me started talking about why, because I guess I'm a little angry about that.

3) Carl Edwards is a whining dickwad. I understand being disappointed at loosing, but one's standing in the eyes of the fans is NOT improved by saying, "Well, I had the better car," and "I thought for sure he'd run out of gas." Mostly because this means, if Cousin Carl DID have the better car, then he lost due to bad driving or bad strategy. And saying he thought Tony would run out of gas (based on a race a couple of years ago when Tony DID run out of gas...in the old car and not the COT, with a different team and crew chief, on a different track) is just BAD STRATEGY. In other word, Cousin Carl: if you had the better car, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU WIN? Oh, wait, it's because Tony's a better driver, and also, you're a dickwad.

4) WA-FUCKIN-HOO!!!!!

1 comment: