Saturday, July 5, 2008

And, Too, Two...

Um, howdy. Did you miss me?

I'll try and make the recap short.

Went to Minnesota. Saw BeerHound's house on the way and it's lovely! And the garage is fantabulous! Then hightailed it to the Farm because The Boy needed a body with a hammer attached to help with his new roof.

Surprised my parents with the arrival of BeerHound, DuffMan, and The Dave.

And lastly: North Dakota is the Rubbernecker Capital of the World. They ALL stared at us roofing when they drove by, and NONE waved back when I waved at them. Geez. Even in my neighborhood, where it took me eight (yes EIGHT) years to learn the name of the lady who lives right behind us, we at least WAVE at each other. Plus I always wave at the roofers and lawn people and such. Say hi to them on their lunch break if I walk by. 'Mkay, I say 'Hola' more often than 'Hi,' but still. And morning walk/run time is downright social.

Confidential to the person who stole my nephew Snickelfritz' go-kart: First, you're an ass. Second, good luck getting it to run! Bwahaaahaaahaaa!

No comments: