Friday, September 11, 2009

As Starfyfreak would say: TOTALLY RANDOM.

First: today my iPhone crashed. I figured out why. Be sure to update your iTunes to the new software before using it to update your iPhone to ITS new software.


I ended up having to go to the backup from before I got the new 3G phone (it was dated 8/14), then updating the software, then re-doing the sync. Which still messed with my data. Nothing's lost, but there's a lot of extra crap to get rid of in my contacts and stuff.


Next: to the gray Lexus who has done morning carpool directly in front of me two days in a row: 1) It is not necessary to be the first person in line, to let your kids out of the car. You can be the second, third, whatever, as long as you're somewhere in front of the school. 2) It is not necessary to stay parked at the front of the line until you see your child actually enter the school. She knows the way--it's kind of a point A to point B thing. She won't get lost. Promise. 3) This trying to turn left, but then giving up and turning right? Getting old. Just turn right, every time. Then I won't have to kill you. 4) Once you pass the beginning of the school zone--you saw it a couple of minutes ago, with the yellow blinking light?--yeah, there. Anyway, on your way back, there's a "resume 30mph" sign. IT MEANS YOU CAN DRIVE 30 AGAIN. Really, I'm sure of it. I've even seen the police do it. 5) When you drive, and I mean WHENEVER you drive, stay in the driving lane. If you have to swerve around parked cars, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.


Thanks.


Last: Considering today's date, what I just wrote is pretty insignificant. However, my favorite blogger, Sarah Bunting at Tomatonation.com has something worth hearing about. Here's her story. http://www.thetakeaway.org/stories/2009/sep/11/kindness-strangers-stories-911/ (Once there, click on the "Listen" link.)

No comments: